dayz.wofjwof.com/map.php replacement

Ikari2k

The site went down today, and I really need one replacemet or a program that makes the same.

I search all over the internet, and right know I'm asking here.

thanks a lot

I have 2 custom scripts that I have edited to suit my needs, all I do is upload the mission.sqf via ftp and run the script and it adds the buildings, then run the other to add vehicles. Is this what you are looking for?

I have a program which clears what is in your database and injects the new bases direct to the DB.

It was written by someone who used to play on my server.

You copy all your .sqf files into the bases folder and rename them xxx.base and then configure the settings and just click sync, it will add everything to your server in about 2 seconds depending on how many bases you have already.

If people are interested in this I can upload pictures and can upload the program.

I have a program which clears what is in your database and injects the new bases direct to the DB.

It was written by someone who used to play on my server.

You copy all your .sqf files into the bases folder and rename them xxx.base and then configure the settings and just click sync, it will add everything to your server in about 2 seconds depending on how many bases you have already.

If people are interested in this I can upload pictures and can upload the program.

Please can you upload this and give me more info man as i had three maps ready to go live yesterday and now i am in a little bit of a pickle . thanks loads please help.

So has anyone found a replacement for the wofjwof site. Ive been looking around for different solutions but i just can't seem to find any. The only one i have heard about is to put into the mission file but i would of thought it would go into the database directly thought the SQL part but maybe i'm wrong..... Someone help?

inb4 i get 100000 messages on youtube... BLURR ITS BROKEN. i will make a tut on mission file editing, after the new patch.

Hi guys,

Here is the tool made by someone who used to play on my server, which I use to upload the files to my server.
The software is compatible with:
CHERNARUS - CONFIRMED WORKING
OTHER MAPS: ????

I will update the thread when people confirm it is working on other maps, but it should work fully as they have the same DB. It is not compatible though with Epoch.

Configuration Screen:
On here you just fill in your server details and click save.

configw.jpg

Bases Folder:
Copy all the files you want injected into your server here.
The files are the .sqf files, all you do if copy the .sqf and then rename it my.base.sqf
As shown below:

basesb.jpg

Uploading the bases:
You should have a message when it detects your database stating that MySQL open, so it is connected to the DB.
You now just click "Sync Server With Base Folder" - this command will delete everything from the DB and then upload all the files in the Bases folder.

finishs.jpg

I have been using this on my server now for about 4-5 months and have never had an issue at all, I find it much better than the website and makes it very easy to upload 3D files in absolutely no time at all.

Here is the download link to the software:
<a href="http://dayztvirus.com/downloads/basesyncer.rar" target="_blank">Base Sync Download</a>

Back