Dayzmod V1.7.7

Looking forward to it! :) I guess it's released "american-time" should that'll probably sometime later tonight european time.

Looks like there will be a 1.7.7.1 patch that will affect both server/client. I will get the 1.7.7 in so that the 1.7.7.1 will be a minor patch.

I am working on the 1.7.7 code now and the 1.7.7.1 stuff is sitting out waiting for Matt/Dean to approve it from what I understand.

Great work thevisad, I tried to contact you on your TS but you were AFK so I'll just post here.

The only problem I seem to have found is that death messages no longer seem to work properly :s

The _victim name seems to appear as Nil, here is RPT excerpt:

"15:15:51 "PKILL: nil (********) was killed by CroHawk (********) with weapon glock17_EP1 from 29.1385m""

I
Great work thevisad, I tried to contact you on your TS but you were AFK so I'll just post here.

The only problem I seem to have found is that death messages no longer seem to work properly :s

"15:15:51 "PKILL: nil (********) was killed by CroHawk (********) with weapon glock17_EP1 from 29.1385m""

Ok, I will look through this, I know we changed a ton of stuff, I thought I had gotten all of the changes.

Ok, that should resolve the issue. We had moved one of the variables around for the players body, see if that fixes the issue for you.

I cannot wait to upgrade to 1.7.7 tonight or soon, depending on work. Also looking forward to 1.7.7.1 :D Great work, Visad. Great work all around!

@TorturedChunk - there is no longer a need to do any branching. The old version of Bliss/Reality supported only a single version (latest version released). This created an issue when moving to a newer version as the old one would have to be branched and then the tedious process to modify all the files. Now the system handles all versions in the same branch. If you look under the util folder you will see each server version that has been released.

Back