Dayzmod V1.7.7

Ok, I am at work atm, Ill check into it later tonight when I am able to actually test this and see what the problem is. RDp sucks for testing the game since it is so slow.

FYI, there is a new schema version needed for this.

man, u need to do something about the drop rate, rocket and his friends lost ther minds.

Can you elaborate a bit more? My stance has always been to not mod any default Dayz stuff and only add to it where needed. I can; however, relay some information regarding this to the dev group.

Can you elaborate a bit more? My stance has always been to not mod any default Dayz stuff and only add to it where needed. I can; however, relay some information regarding this to the dev group.

loots are now about 1%, trash 30% u go into a hospital, and nathing, trash, or empty, same with ALL buildings etc. I mean, the change is really extreme, u need test urself, go in, and check, u will find nathing.

Also they banned the SUV and the vwgolf, both cars have no weapons or issues and are civil. We really cant understand the logic... madness

loots are now about 1%, trash 30% u go into a hospital, and nathing, trash, or empty, same with ALL buildings etc. I mean, the change is really extreme, u need test urself, go in, and check, u will find nathing.

Also they banned the SUV and the vwgolf, both cars have no weapons or issues and are civil. We really cant understand the logic... madness

Well, look in other buildings (military) loot has now been spread to other buildings and doesn't spawn in defined locations anymore.

Can i already use new version that's on github or it's not finished yet?
You can use it, but it might take more tweaks to get some things working properly since so many things changed 176->177. Right now I know that there are issues with the killmsgs and most likely with the carepackages/wrecks loot system. I need to convert those over to the new process for loot spawning.

Thank you for this. There are guides here on the forums if people need to mod the loot rate-- having a 'clean' slate with optional mods like reality offers is what is super appealing to myself and my players.

I only wish I could choose to spawn all vehicles completely busted. I can easily edit your code, but messing with the chances ends up setting engines to 1 damage, which means in game they would normally spawn in blown up-- but don't, and are fully drivable/fixable with only the overall 'damage' reflective, ie, the hull.

Rebuilt to 1.7.7, and I am getting stuck at "Requesting Authentication" and then "Retrying Authentication." Any ideas? :-/

Nevermind, jumped the gun like an idiot and didn't update @Dayz on the server. >_<

Rebuilt to 1.7.7, and I am getting stuck at "Requesting Authentication" and then "Retrying Authentication." Any ideas? :-/

Nevermind, jumped the gun like an idiot and didn't update @Dayz on the server. >_<

I've getting the same eventhough i downloaded the 1.7.7 client (and server) on the server.

I just tried the files on GitHUB but had no joy the only errors I can see in the logs (RPT) are:
9:37:27 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:27 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"
9:37:42 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE]"
9:37:42 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE"
9:37:42 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:42 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"
9:37:57 "CLEANUP:TOTAL 0 LOOT BAGS"
9:37:57 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE]"
9:37:57 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE"
9:37:57 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:57 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"

I waited 20 minutes in one case.

I tested with both 103718 and 103419 beta patches with 1.7.7 mod installed.

I just tried the files on GitHUB but had no joy the only errors I can see in the logs (RPT) are:
9:37:27 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:27 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"
9:37:42 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE]"
9:37:42 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE"
9:37:42 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:42 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"
9:37:57 "CLEANUP:TOTAL 0 LOOT BAGS"
9:37:57 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE]"
9:37:57 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:2 ([EPOs]Sir William) REMOTE"
9:37:57 "STARTING LOGIN: ["IDnumber",B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE]"
9:37:57 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 (bob) REMOTE"

I waited 20 minutes in one case.

I tested with both 103718 and 103419 beta patches with 1.7.7 mod installed.

Confirmed here, I'm getting exactly same error.

Code:
11:30:08 "STARTING LOGIN: ["83420998",B 1-1-A:1 ([MyDayZ.Alpha] Cpt.Mack) REMOTE]"
11:30:08 "Login cancelled, server is not ready. B 1-1-A:1 ([MyDayZ.Alpha] Cpt.Mack) REMOTE"

Well, due to a lot of the server scripts running on startup, you can't join within the first 2-3 minutes, but if it is happening for longer than that, then obviously something is never finishing starting up, can you have a further look in your RPT and see if there are any other errors?

Well, due to a lot of the server scripts running on startup, you can't join within the first 2-3 minutes, but if it is happening for longer than that, then obviously something is never finishing starting up, can you have a further look in your RPT and see if there are any other errors?

Well, actually it fires an error when I disconnect (after I/the players have waited long enough):

11:27:59 "DISCONNECT: torbiens (8449220) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (torbiens) REMOTE, _characterID: 0"
11:27:59 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character torbiens as no characterID"
11:28:00 Client: Remote object 2:56 not found
11:28:00 Client: Remote object 2:57 not found
11:28:00 Client: Remote object 2:58 not found

Same here and before "starting login" and "login canelled" spam, I got
Code:
18:04:04 "HIVE: Starting"
18:04:04 "HIVE: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,9,0]"
18:04:04 "MISSION: File Needs Updating"
18:04:04 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
18:04:04 "HIVE: found 74 objects"
18:04:04 Error in expression <;
};
diag_log ("SERVER: Spawned " + str(_bldCount) + " buildings!");
};
_key =>
18:04:04  Error position: <_bldCount) + " buildings!");
};
_key =>
18:04:04  Error Undefined variable in expression: _bldcount
besides, my HiveExt.log have never generated.
I suspect that these errors are related to the dll... or i'm using corrupted files i guess:p

Has anyone succeeded in running this? if so, it's my files that are tainted...

Code:
};
};
_key =>
};
_key =>
I suspect that these errors are related to the dll... or i'm using corrupted files i guess:p

Try rebuilding your reality build without buildings enabled, from the looks of things, they require more work

Code:
};
};
_key =>
};
_key =>

I can run it no problem, make sure the loadout in the instance table is correct e.g.

[[],['ItemPainkiller','ItemBandage']] - For inventory

and

["DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]] - for backpack

Back