DayZWorld - Hunger Games for dayz ? Every sunday ! submit you're interest here

Woppah

Hey I was thinking about hosting a DayZ Hunger games server. We will then have a forum where you can apply !. If many people show intrest we will have the hunger games and we were thinking about having the hunger games EVERY SUNDAY !

We have some prices aswell:
1st. You and your partner wins a pack we're you spawn with m4 cco sd and Ghillie + toolbelt and default gear !
2st. You and your partner wins a pack we're you spawn with Ak and Soldier + toolbelt and default gear !
3st. You and your partner wins a pack we're you spawn with Lee einfield and Camo + toolbelt and default gear !

Please comment here if you're interested ! And if you like it tell you're friends !

The originals were done on Charnarus, they moved it to Taviana for variety....

If you spend 3hrs coming up with what you think are nothing but "new" ideas for dayz or arma, then spend 10 minutes searching for them, you'll find that almost all of them are done or in the works...

There is a full on Star Wars mod for Arma lol.

If it hasn't been done it's been suggested....

I'm all for more of these survivor games though, I think it's lame and boring how few and far between they are, I've known about them since like august and NEVER caught one live... I always forget or have stuff going on that day.

Back