Deleting Rockets Added Garbage/Debris

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that in cherno i gained about 20fps doing this. rocket added SOO much useless junk... the only thing i warn is that he added some camps and stuff like near balota and stuff. so those will be gone too, but is totally worth it. you can spawn in anything in that place now.

1: Start by opening your MISSION PBO. dayz_1.chernarus.pbo inside of MPMISSON

2: Open up init.sqf, this should be on your root of the pbo we just opened.

3: Search for this line:
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

4: Underneath this line, put these lines:
Code:
stream_locationCheck = {
//Thank you for the garbage rocket!
};

5: Repack upload and be amazed at how playable cherno is.

This is a well known script, don't know why even thought he could get away with it.

feel like im in high school and didnt cite my work. sorry guys was a long ass time ago i had the snippet forgot where i got it from. i do think yes you are right on the creator.

Yeah ill be using this on my server with my impending Chernarus switch. The junk piles are just too buggy for laggy players (like me, why do you think i use a hosting service?)
(and my custom weather effects feel much more post apocalyptic than a trashy city :D

Is there a way to only remove the tents at balota ? want to replace them with normal hospitaltents with lootspawn.

Does this work for EPOCH 1.0.2.3.. i tried killzonekid thing and it didnt do squat...just wanna remove the crap off the road so the busroute works without hang-ups

Back