[DoE] Dawn of an Empire // DayZ Epoch Chernarus 1.0.5.1 // More inside!

ThisIsVexx

Heyho Survivor,

We, the DoE Admins, are proud to present you our server. It is a server running on Epoch v1.0.5.1 with of course the new Steam patch 1.63.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCRIPTS
Let's get to the scripts. We didnt just copy/paste the scripts, we fine tuned every single one
and we of course added features, that we felt were needed for a good server. The AI, which patrols are getting harder, the deeper you get into the land. Like most players do, when the game was new.

- DZAI (custom fine tuning to AI behaviour)-
- DZMS
(Very own missions) -
- Plot4Life -
- VectorBuilding -
- SnapPro -
- Logistics
(Tow and Lift) -
- Self Bloodbag
(obviously needed) -
- Deploy a Bike
(with suprises) -
- Multi-Character -
- Suicide -

MAP
We redesigned Chernarus to get a deeper survival feeling.
You will find more loot in nearly every single town all around Chernarus.

- Redesigned Balota Airstrip -
- Redesigned North-East Airfield -
- Improved North-West Airfield -
- Added military checkpoints all over the map -
- Added more lootable buildings everywhere -

The checkpoints will remain hidden from here, so that you have fun looking for them, when playing.

HOMEPAGE
Our homepage was designed for us, to give us, the admins, the opportunity to tell you everything that happens on our server & the team in almost real time. You can imagine the homepage like a facebook fanpage. Just in a cool style. Yeah.

(You can find the IP there if DayZ Commander doesn't work again)

Visit the homepage now: http://www.doedayz.de

BOARD
We installed a board software, which allows you to communicate with us.
We got several kinds of categories set up for your best experience.
Categories starting with "Server //" are our way to tell you things happening around the server, like we do on our hompage. Threads with "Community //" and "Support //" are there just for your enjoyment.
You can introduce yourself there and find other survivors to play with on our server. The Support category is obviously meant for support, when needed. You can post ban appeals, bug reports and also player reports there if an admin isn't reachable at that time.

Visit the board now: http://board.doedayz.de

THANK YOU

First of, I want to thank you, yeah, just you, for reading our entire presentation.
Please comment with your opinion on the introduction and server itself. And please tell if I did any mistakes because english is not my first language and I'm tired as ****.

Then I want to thank everyone on the opendayz.net forums,
who helped me getting server to what it is right now.
Thank you, for posting awesome scripts to form this server.
And thank you, for helping with my error logs, when I didn't know what to do next.
Thank all of you.

-Vexx, Admin of DoE

1 hour and 20 minutes left until the server starts. you can find the server in the DayZCommander with "[DoE] Dawn of an Empire"

#bump

-Vexx, Serveradmin

Update #1

Scripts:
- Removed patrols, increased missions density
- Reworked trader city script

Rules:
- Vehicles that are parked in trader areas will get unlocked after 24h

The Server is now named: "[DoE] Dawn of an Empire | DayZEpoch Chernarus 1.0.5.1 | High FPS | AI Missions | Better Base building | Custom Map | Join us today!"

or you can join by IP direct connect: 85.190.164.88 with 2302

Back