Does rMod 2.1 works?

J3T

Valued Member!
Hey there we want to try Sahrani on our Server instead of Chernarus. But can you tell me whether rMod 2.1 is working? We can't play a map without it :D. Thanks.

Cheers J3T

*edit* Can someone tell me which barracks/control tower will work on Sahrani? The same as in Chernarus? Or the OA one? Or Complete new ones?

We don't use or support Rmod, you're more than welcome to give it a shot and post up any problems or results here, or if Rmod has a forum you might want to start a Sahrani thread there.

Any building that works in arma 2 can be added, A1 ones, A2 ones, OA ones, 3rd party ones. The map doesn't restrict building use the engine does. Vehicles, items, and weapons, would be a different story though. Those may be banned in the code.

I'm on that shit.

With the buildings i mean which one do you use to spawn loot in it.

The code itself just makes loot spawn at any building you add as long as it has a loot spawn map for the building... so if you add a building that has no loot positions then no loot will be there, but if you put in a building that has loot in the game already loot just shows up there.

Back