Dream Team Chernarus Server

Illusive

IP: 173.193.205.66.3153
New server looking for MANY PEOPLE to join. You can be a bandit or a friendly player, this is DayZ.
Server is on the original map of DayZ. (As in the title: Chernarus)
We have plug-ins and active admins
For more information keep reading below, the details are there.
Here are some of our plug-ins:
- Auto-refuel
- Heli lifting
- Custom bases/buildings
- BETTER LOOT SPAWNS
- Debug monitor
- Anti-Hack
- Full Moon Nights
- Clean Streets
- Street Lights (for night time)
The server has 250+ vehicles and has 24 hour days.​
Rules:

-No Hacking/Cheating
-No Racism
- No Voice In Side Chat (This reduces server lag)
- No Combat Logging
- No Crying

Our Admins:
The server doesn't have an over dose of admins like many do. Our admins are mature,respectful and ready to help if there's an issue.
Our admins will not kick players to make room for friends or other clan mates.​
Spawning:
Name of server: DreamTeam Official Since our server is new and still working with the loot spawns.
Player will be spawning with an M9 SD with 1 magazine clip.
They will also spawn with:
-1 Antibiotics
-1 Painkiller
-1 Can of Food
-1 Band-aid
-Basic Coyote Backpack
Custom Bases:
The first few clans/group will receive a custom base. Must say in chat you came from this forum to receive.
These bases will have military tents ( For vehicles. (minimum 2)) and more. (need ideas).
Note: The base will maybe have a "no zombie zone".
We are currently thinking of having a donators program. To enhance or have a base. (enhance can be : More tents/medical boxes or a anti-player zone)-> Anti-player zone is the most expensive add on for a base and players can still kill players with in the base.
This enhancement may be removed if it brings too much of a conflict for the server.
Ip: 173.193.205.66:3153
Team Speak: ts97.light-speed.com:5277
We hope to see many people on.

Enjoy!

-Illusive

First few clans/group will receive a custom base. Must say in chat you came from this forum to receive.

These bases will have military tents ( For vehicles. (minimum 2)) and more. (need ideas).

Note: The base will maybe have a "no zombie zone". We are currently thinking of having a donators program. To enhance or have a base. (enhance can be : More tents/medical boxes or a anti-player zone)

Enjoying the server guys! Keep up the good work! Would be even better if more people would get on, only seen a maximum of 13 so far. But to the point, i'm liking the server a lot. The loot spawns are great, but removing the number of makarov sd spawning would be great too, i see them all over the place.

Enjoying the server guys! Keep up the good work! Would be even better if more people would get on, only seen a maximum of 13 so far. But to the point, i'm liking the server a lot. The loot spawns are great, but removing the number of makarov sd spawning would be great too, i see them all over the place.
Thank you for your feedback KonkeyDong, we'll look into the spawning of the makarov sd. Also, feel free to use our forum on http://thisisdreamteam.webs.com/
If you have any other ideas for the server, post it there.

Thank you.

-Illusive

We finally fixed the makarov sd spawning issue.

Back