Dynamic_vehicle.sqf [Help!]

vRoam

Vehicles are spawning on the map that are not supported by the traders I was wondering if anyone knows a quick or easier way to add them to the traders or remove them from the map ?

Example:

Mi17_Civillian
Mi17_Civillian_DZ
Mi17_DZ

All three of these spawn but only the last 2 can be sold?

So 2 ways. Unpack your server pbo. Go to missions open the folder of your map edit the dynamic vehicles by removing the vehicle from the list. Repack your server pbo and uplaod to the server.
Alternativly add to the trader. If your using mysql just find the ones that sell in the traderdata table. Quickest way is to copy one that sells and change the id to "mi17_civilian". Press go and it will auto incriment it. Restart the server.

So 2 ways. Unpack your server pbo. Go to missions open the folder of your map edit the dynamic vehicles by removing the vehicle from the list. Repack your server pbo and uplaod to the server.
Alternativly add to the trader. If your using mysql just find the ones that sell in the traderdata table. Quickest way is to copy one that sells and change the id to "mi17_civilian". Press go and it will auto incriment it. Restart the server.
I wish you posted sooner :D I cleared all vehicles without keys on the map then uploaded a fresh dynamic from my friends server :D Thank you though

Back