DZAI Epoch Server

htzdruk

Hey guys, sorta new to this whole scene, went looking through a lot of the guides and posts but can't get my goal working.. I want the static AI spawns in towns to be just crazy. Like 100-200 AI per large city and 50's in smaller ones. I also want nonstop Dynamic AI spawns so if you're flying a helicopter you can see atleast 10 AI scattered around.. I tried for a few hours but came up empty handed. Also looking to increase vehicle spawns by ALOT. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You cant have 100-200 per large city. Your server would likely have a FPS of negative 13 (IMHO, just guessing but -13 is pretty low)

To increase the vehicle spawns you have to do 2 things. (this will also reduce FPS)
  1. In your init.sqf change maxvehiclelimit to 600
  2. In your dayz_server.pbo/missions/dayz_11_chernarus/dynamic_vehicles.sqf you need to edit the number of each vehicle type that is allowed to spawn so the total is AT LEAST your maxvehiclelimit. So set them to all be 10 or 15 like this. Dont mess up the commas.
    AllowedVehiclesList = [
    ["ATV_CZ_EP1",10],
    ["ATV_US_EP1",10],
    ["car_hatchback",15],
To add DZAI which are created dynamically there is a setting in DZAI in
dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\world_chernarus.sqf
or whatever crappy other map you might be using. .. right about line 21 it has a list of cities and the min and max ai to spawn in that area.
Code:
//marker name, [minimum AI, max additional AI], [markers for manual spawn points] (leave as empty array to use nearby buildings as spawn points), equipType (optional, required if number of AI groups is defined), number of AI groups (optional)
    ["DZAI_Kamenka",[0,1],[],0] call DZAI_static_spawn;
change that line and other to something like this
["DZAI_Kamenka",[20,50],[],0] call DZAI_static_spawn;

They will all spawn into a single group and move together. If you want multiple groups then you need to also add the number of AI groups at the end. But that can come later ..

put the AI up where you want and let us know what the impact is on your server. There is also a maximum number of groups that are allowed on the server so that could be a limiting factor too ..
To test your servers FPS performance do this BEFORE you make these changes so you can get a baseline. Then do it again after the changes.
  1. in game open up the text chat using / key
  2. type in your rcon password like this #login rconpassword
  3. type #monitor 3 and it will display the server side fps
  4. type #monitor 0 to turn it off again
You should do this while driving through a large city where you will put the AI. it doesnt do any good to get the FPS out in the wilderness when no AI are spawning.

Last edited:
Back