Eject Players of Banned Vehicles and Explode Vehicles

joaopro

Hi.
I found this script to eject players every time he enters a vehicle in the "banned" list, to avoid the use of vehicles spawned by hackers.

Code:
private["_inVehicle","_isVehicle"];
while {true} do {
_inVehicle = (vehicle player != player);
_isVehicle = vehicle player;
if (_inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "Su34" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "SU39" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AH-1Z" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "MH-60S" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "A10" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "tank" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AV8B2" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AV-8B" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "A-10" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "Mi17_rockets_RU" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "LAV-25" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AAV" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "BTR90_HQ" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "GAZ_Vodnik_HMG" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "BTR60" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "M1135_ATVMG" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "M1128_MGS" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "UH1Y" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "UH1H_DZ" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "Su-25") then {
    _isVehicle lock false;
    sleep .1;
    player action ["eject", _isVehicle];
};
sleep 1;
};
PS: My server does not have the UH1H_DZ, so if you use this script, remove it from the list.

my knowledge is little about this subject, and I would like someone to help me on this, I want to eject players, also making the vehicle exploding as well, if possible after 10 seconds or more.

if it is not possible to add a time or is too complicated, can just be the explosion, if possible ;)

sorry for the bad english, is not my main language.

PS: Was not I who created the script, I got it here: http://opendayz.net/threads/hackers-can-spawn-banned-vehicles-admins-cant.8206/#post-22568

I know you can damage components with the vehicle salvaging script, I would think it should be possible to destroy them outright through a similar method. You might take a look at it and see if you can adapt some code from ssremove.sqf to fit your need.

http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-parts-from-vehicles-simplified.9227/

Personally I like the eject only bit. I've been wanting to use the Hind attack chopper and the UH60 purely for rooftop decoration on Namalsk, but I don't want people flying around in them if they manage to parachute onto the spots I've placed them.

I know you can damage components with the vehicle salvaging script, I would think it should be possible to destroy them outright through a similar method. You might take a look at it and see if you can adapt some code from ssremove.sqf to fit your need.

http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-parts-from-vehicles-simplified.9227/

Personally I like the eject only bit. I've been wanting to use the Hind attack chopper and the UH60 purely for rooftop decoration on Namalsk, but I don't want people flying around in them if they manage to parachute onto the spots I've placed them.

Thx
I do not know much about this subject, I do not know how to adapt it with this script ;/
too complicated for my knowledge kkkk

Back