Epidemic Server Files - Released!

Hopefully you changed some of your passwords on your server. Some were left in your server files info...

LOL, I knew someone would see the passwords left in. They are from my home test server so I just left them in as a reference. No worries there. :D

Also for everyone having trouble, I will release an entire Reality build database install for you guys sometime in a few minutes once I clean everything up. :)

Can we get all the actions that need white listed for the ASC stuff?

Hehe, sorry I figured people would know how to install the SQL files and just import the additions I made.

What do you mean by white listed? You mean for antihack tools?

SQL stuff was fine, just easier when you include a full dump. You know us lazy server owners :D

Yea the actions for anti-hacks. I may have already figured it out.

SQL stuff was fine, just easier when you include a full dump. You know us lazy server owners :D

Yea the actions for anti-hacks. I may have already figured it out.

I hope so, because I am not too sure what would need to be whitelisted for it. If you could provide the information for others it would be greatly appreciated so I don't have to go digging for it myself. :)

I keep getting errors, error the process arma2oasever.exe'' not found and now i can get in but its stuck on waiting for authentication.

Thanks for the idee but know the exe crashed when I start the server. Do I have to edit the db_spawn_vehicle.pl ? This opend and dont close when I will start the server.

server works nice only one bug i have found so far and that is the admin tool i cant get it to work at all. i will take a look tomorrow when i get up that is if someone hasten found a fix be for hand :)

thx Krix. Server running fine now. only prob i have now, (im sure im over looking this) no side chat.. and yes i set it to 0 in config. any help anyone?

I still get that error but server is running great. Do you know if the auto refuel script works i got people already bitching lol.

Hello Guys. Can anyone here help me to set up this server :). I wan't to host DayZ Epidemic in europe with my friends. We have a server from HFB but we dont know how to setup everything :/... Is there anyone who will be able to help me to get this working via skype for example? Thanks in advance.

Back