Epidemic Server Files - Released!

Hi guys, I've got a problem with my server. I get error messages when running the start bat file.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Those .pl scripts require strawberry perl to be installed. If you don't wish to use them you can simply delete the lines in the start_server.bat :)

Mine stayed black too if your running it on a slower computer it will take a while for it to load just be patient if it still doesn't work then you did some thing wrong.

Thanks Krixes for the manual. I will try to install Epidemic on HFB later tonight and I've hope that I will succsed :).

Another question - any updates coming for Epidemic? I've mean are you working on something with the dev team? Or this is final version of this mod and no future updates/changes for mod?

Thanks Krixes for the manual. I will try to install Epidemic on HFB later tonight and I've hope that I will succsed :).

Another question - any updates coming for Epidemic? I've mean are you working on something with the dev team? Or this is final version of this mod and no future updates/changes for mod?

This is definitely not the final version yet. We have a few things to work on yet before we can state final version. :D

another error in the rpt log
Code:
20:31:03 Error in expression <,1.5,11004.0,11077.1]};
};
_city = _loc select 0;
_z = _loc select 1;
_xx = _loc>
20:31:03  Error position: <select 0;
_z = _loc select 1;
_xx = _loc>
20:31:03  Error select: Type Bool, expected Array,Config entry
20:31:03 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_airRaid.sqf, line 118

and another question...
is it possible to enable the killmessages? so we can see who killed you?
since we setup a no pvp server we need to know who we can punish for disobeying the rules ^^

Hello

Due to VERY popular demand we have removed the .dll restriction we have had in place on Ultimate package since day one. This should help those of you that run very highly modified servers.

Regards
HFBServers LLC

anyone getting the clean up script working when my vehicles blow up i have to manually fix them in the DB.

anyone getting the clean up script working when my vehicles blow up i have to manually fix them in the DB.

i have this same prob havnt rely looked into it yet ill take a look in the coming day but if anyone has got this working please post a fix

k so this is working for me in your db go to instance_vehicle click sql tab and type in this DELETE FROM instance_vehicle WHERE Damage = 1
when you start up your server all the vehicles that where blown up will respawn back to there spawn points.

Anyone know what function to whitelist to enable custom antihax, I know in the past to get halo jumps to work it was s_halo_action ?

k so this is working for me in your db go to instance_vehicle click sql tab and type in this DELETE FROM instance_vehicle WHERE Damage = 1
when you start up your server all the vehicles that where blown up will respawn back to there spawn points.

this is a good temp fix for ppl. ill post up the way i have done it once i fix a cup of things.

Anyone know what function to whitelist to enable custom antihax, I know in the past to get halo jumps to work it was s_halo_action ?

halo just is all ready in but if i was you get rid of ya antihack as its more of a bitch than anything yah get one thing to work in it then another thing stops working just go back to the old school way of catching hackers.

Sorry to bother you but i still can not add buildings in my server i have tried everything and i have custom buildings in my other servers. If you get time could we do a teamview and check what i am doing wrong?

Hi, I've setup the server, it seems to be running but when I try to connect I have this error message in the hiveext :
2013-09-06 23:47:28 HiveExt: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId...

And I cannot join the game...

Do you know what is the issue ?

Just google the error most likely someone else have had that error to. I see Most people say to reinstall the server. If you followed all the instructions and set up your sql right then it will work.

I am excited to try running this mod on my server, sadly the download link appears to be no good as of the time of this post... epic sadness :(

can you please put it on rapidshare or something?

Back