Current Version: 0.9.9.9 (Beta)
Requires .Net Framework 4 Full (Not Client Profile)
Please post your bug reports/comments/discussions/feature requests on the forum. If I don't reply to you for some reason you can email me at email@example.com
- Resizeable and easy to use Chat/Log Box with 3 tabs (All, Chat, and Log) and a search function.
- Resizeable and sortable table of players.
- Send global message.
- Send private message to player.
- Ban player with variable length. (Works even if they disconnect while you're typing your reason)
- Kick player.
- Custom Ban Message
- Admin Names in chat
- Scroll throught previously sent messages
- Add ban.
- Reload bans.
- Table of bans.
- Remove ban.
- DNS Support.
- Reload Scripts & Events.
- Log saving.
- Toggle-able timestamps.
- Lock & Unlock.
- Get and set Max Ping.
- Global database of players.
- Local database of players.
- Auto log saving.
- AutoUpdate! Note: Versions below 0.9.2.2 will not update above.
Currently writing up the changelog
Will be added soon!
- General Code Cleanup.
- Added the ability to reload scripts and events at the same time with a single button press.
- Added the ability to clone existing favourites.
- Changed some DNS settings for the global DB and our auto updater.
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications being triggered by admin messages.
- Added the ability to scroll through previously sent chat messages.
- Added country locations of players in the players table.
- Fixed a bug that caused the rcon to run with a 100% CPU Usage.
- General stability of the rcon has been improved. Made massive changes to the Bnet Lib to make it more stable.
- Added a donation button.
- Added Admin names to messages.
- Fixed some of the BattlEye commands.
- Fixed an issue with settings.xml.
- Fixed an issue with TS3 Messages .
- General stability of the rcon has been improved. You will no long see random "Connection Lost" messages.
- Added a player note system to the private database.
- Changed the way the "Test Connection" works for the TS3 Connection.
- Added a Private database of players.
- Added support for notifications with configurable words and cooldown.
- Ability to launch and connect to your server via command line. Switches are -ip=address -password=password -port=port.
- Removed disconnect / connection lost messages from the chat tab.
- Added admin tab to show ips and ports of all connected admins.
- Added Missions tab.
- Ability to load missions from the missions tab.
- Added comment system to local database.
- Added the ability to minimize the rcon to the notification tray.
- Added option to play a sound, flash the window and a TS3 notification when someone uses the !admin or any configured word.
- Added the ability to set custom ban messages.
- Added the ability to connect to a Ts3 server.
- Added the ability to issue ingame commands using the prefix # before your command. Example #missions to select a mission.
- Added the ability to send BE Commands using the prefix ! before your command. Example !say test will send the message test.
- Changed line breaks to play nice with Windows Notepad.
- Added a global database of players.
- Added a local database of players.
- Added AutoUpdate.
- Added more options.
- Added auto log saving.
- Upgraded settings to version 1.1, more user preferences are now remembered.
- Fixed mouseover scrolling.
- Fixed an unhandled exception when searching for a ban before loading the list.
- Added a confirmation when shutting down the server.
- Added a confirmation when restarting the server.
- Added the ability to (Re)load createvehicle.txt, remoteexec.txt and publicvariable.txt.
- Added the ability to set maxping.
- Maxping is now shown on the status strip.
- Added the ability to save current log while not connected to a server.
- Added the ability to toggle the automatic deletion of expired temp bans.
- Fixed some bugs and unhandled exceptions in the Edit Favourites window.
- Fixed tab orders.
- The Add Ban window no longer prevents the user from interacting with anything else.
Known Issue: Connection duplication on reconnect.
- Fixed ban list being populated with players.
- Player list now refreshes every 10 seconds (up from 5). This will be configurable in the future.
- Tweaked auto-scroll behaviour.
- Fixed player count not updating after the last player leaves. (For real this time.)
- Added toggle-able timestamps.
- Added the ability to save current log to file.
- Fixed a crash when connected to a high pop server. (50+)
- Added Lock & Unlock.
- Fixed player count not updating after the last player leaves.
- Fixed an issue caused by the player list triggering a ban list update.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to copy a blank GUID.
- Fixed GUIDs sometimes not being recognised.
- Mouseover scrolling now plays nice when you have text selected in All/Chat/Log.
- Added Reload Scripts.
- Added Shutdown.
- Added Restart. (Seems a tad unreliable.)
- Added table of bans, search, and the ability to remove bans.
- The player table no longer clears if the server sends a bad player list.
Beta 0.6 - First public release
- Added hotkeys to "Connect to..." and "Disconnect"
- Fixed player list not clearing after the last player leaves
- Enabled maximize button
- Cleaned up disconnection handling a bit more - stay tuned for further improvements
- Dialog windows no longer show in the taskbar
- More mouseover improvements
- Added FAVOURITES!
- Marcel de Vries, author of the BattleNET library.