I've been trying to install Noxicarus' admin tools but I cannot get it working. I have gone through the readme step by step 5 times now, done several fresh installs of the server with no luck, anyone who can help me?
I've been trying to install Noxicarus' admin tools but I cannot get it working. I have gone through the readme step by step 5 times now, done several fresh installs of the server with no luck, anyone who can help me?
Have you added you player ID to the config file in the admintools folder?
I recently uninstalled EAT as we purchased Infistar for our server.
If your EAT still dont work, feel free to send me your server .pbo and you mission folder and your player ID and ill see if i can get it working for you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.