Epoch Animated Crash Sites [HELP]

What happens to the mass graves now since they are no longer in the crash spawner? Is there a way to add them in as well? (just have them spawn since they can't fly)

That would be awesome! Thank you.
(Currently the only way to get pipebombs on my server are via the mass grave sites.

would you like so it randomly selects from all the helis, planes and the mass grave or it randomly selects from the helis and planes then it takes that selection and randomly selects between it and the mass grave so the mass grave has a higher chance to spawn ?

would you like so it randomly selects from all the helis, planes and the mass grave or it randomly selects from the helis and planes then it takes that selection and randomly selects between it and the mass grave so the mass grave has a higher chance to spawn ?

Randomly from helis/planes/massgrave list. Just like the vanilla epoch version pretty much.

Nice explanation and customization of the script :) got the killing a hacker though but will try the version you posted before :D Will keep you posted if that works ;)

Hey Bushwookie, very nice script, thanks for cleaning it up. I would like to ask how we can control how often the crashes spawn?

Hey Bushwookie, very nice script, thanks for cleaning it up. I would like to ask how we can control how often the crashes spawn?

in your init.sqf theres the line
Code:
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",45,"supply_drop"]];
mines modified so yours may be differant but to modify how frequent the crashes spawn you have to add to that array so if i wanted to add an extra crash to mine that runs every 45 minutes past i would add this
["any","any","any","any",45,"crash_spawner"]
45 represents at what minutes past the hour the event will run
so after adding that mine will look like
Code:
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",45,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",45,"supply_drop"]];

for more info on epoch events look here
http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/987-what-is-an-epoch-event/

Is there any way to change that Epoch events use what time it is on the server clock to time after the server has been up?

Is there any way to change that Epoch events use what time it is on the server clock to time after the server has been up?

there is but i wouldnt cus it means you have add what happens at exactly what time instead of just adding do this at every 30 minutes past and it also means re writing all of the time checking functions in the server_spawnEvents script i would just try syncing my restart cycle with 0 minutes past the hour or use a static time for the server to start at thats what i do it starts at 4pm in game time and restarts at 10pm in game time

Edit:

SOLVED: How to remove the craters ....

Just after:
_endTime = time - _startTime;
diag_log(format["CRASHSPAWNER: Crash completed! Wreck at: %2 - Runtime: %1 Seconds || Distance from calculated POC: %3 meters", round(_endTime), str(getPos _crash), round(_position distance _crash)]);

I add this:
_list = nearestObjects [(getPos _crash), ["CraterLong"], 20];
{deleteVehicle _x} foreach _list;

Stuff is spawning underground. So far my players have reported it happens with the mass grave, just waiting to see if the same happens with heli crashes. Unless someone else has a solution already ? :)

Edit: Further investigation reveals that is happens when the grave is on a slope.. I'll look at the spawn function and see where to change the slope terrain settings :)

script works but i had 3 times in a row heli uh-1h , bad luck ? or something is messed up ?:D

I added two more mass graves to the array and now i get a balanced spread of helis and graves:

Code:
_heliModel 		= ["UH1Y_DZE","UH1H_DZE","MV22","Mi17_DZ","Mass_grave_DZ","Mass_grave_DZ","Mass_grave_DZ"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;		//The type of heli used

Thanks for the awesome script! However I think i need explanation on these area :(

_SpawnMax= 100;//Maximum percent chance of spawning a crash number between 0 - 100
_SpawnMin= 50;//Minimum percent chance of spawning a crash number between 0 - 100

Thanks for the awesome script! However I think i need explanation on these area :(
_SpawnMax= 100;//Maximum percent chance of spawning a crash number between 0 - 100
_SpawnMin= 50;//Minimum percent chance of spawning a crash number between 0 - 100

The min and max are the chances that the event will take place. The server "rolls" and if it comes up above 50, in this example, the event happens. It's the way to keep the events random.

If you want the events to happen every time, you would use:

_SpawnMin= 100;//Minimum percent chance of spawning a crash number between 0 - 100

_clutterCutter = createVehicle ["ClutterCutter_EP1", _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

i would rather say set it to NONE, but thats just my opinion. Because i normaly do it with everything i plant.

Back