Epoch: Big problem with time & date

sp4rkovich

Hello

Hope that i use the correct section for posting this...

I have big problem with the time and date settings of my epoch server (hosted by nitrado).

It doesnt matter what option i use for "Time" in the hiveext.ini. The result is always the same:
a) every player has a different time (actually setted up "Time = Custom" with "Offset = -2"
b) the time is always the same when i connect ("Time = Local" or "Static")
c) the time stops when the last player disconnect - while i used "persistant = 1" in server.cfg

Today i tried this options:
hiveext.ini:
Time = Custom
Offset = -2

server.cfg:
persistent = 0;
Date i have deleted because in every example file of hiveext.ini, i never seen a date section of epoch servers and i thought thats the problem perhaps. The result today is that the ingame time went ok for 6 hours, after that my time is 1 hour less than another player.

Is there anybody, who can explain me a correct way to setup the time and date, so the server still run the time everytime and every player have the same time ?
I know, my english isnt the best, but i hope you can understand what i mean.
Probably i forgot any folder at the FTP to put the files in ?
Probably i forgot any option in any file ?

Is there a time limit in the epoch mod or something, that i dont know ?
At last: helicrashes sometimes work, sometimes one occoured in 4 hours.... Are the epoch events a component of the time settings ?

Restarts i do manually.
If i use auto restart every 6 hours or 12 hours, no heli crash will spawn....
If the server runs for 24 hours, a few crashsites are showing up at the map, but then the time goes wrong again....

Hope u can help me out, so that the last percent of the server works fine :)

Nice evening and iam glad for a positiv reply.

The time problem i have fixed. But my heli crashes still dont work. Restart is every 6hours but in this 6hours only 1 crashsite was spawn. Can anybody help me to fix this please?

Back