Epoch Origins item insertion.

I am trying to place Origins items into epoch but I am hitting a bit of a snag, when I try to add the item directly I an error.

How would I go about adding origins magazine items to epoch?

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ItemBpt_kr1'

I'm trying to call the fortress blueprints.

If I were to edit the config.bin in dayz_code, I would have to edit the client side as well, wouldn't I?

Is there a way around this?

Im not sure how you would get around the error, but I noticed that the weapons and all the items are called through dayz_weapons.pbo\config.cpp so.. What happens is the epoch mod dayz_weapons.pbo overrides the origins version, not allowing for any items to spawn/being able to spawn anything. Now unless you can somehow get the origins mod dayz_weapons.pbo to be the one that overrides you will be able to spawn the items. However it would cause a lot of problems because I am pretty sure it also calls the dayz_code.pbo over epochs so most of the stuff is screwed.. Not sure you could go about it :p

Im not sure how you would get around the error, but I noticed that the weapons and all the items are called through dayz_weapons.pbo\config.cpp so.. What happens is the epoch mod dayz_weapons.pbo overrides the origins version, not allowing for any items to spawn/being able to spawn anything. Now unless you can somehow get the origins mod dayz_weapons.pbo to be the one that overrides you will be able to spawn the items. However it would cause a lot of problems because I am pretty sure it also calls the dayz_code.pbo over epochs so most of the stuff is screwed.. Not sure you could go about it :p

Yeah, with both mods in their current state, I don't think it's possible to call in dayz origins items into epoch.

Seems to be the case, how is the building of origins houses going? I am going to look into a method for that later today

Seems to be the case, how is the building of origins houses going? I am going to look into a method for that later today

At the moment, slow going. There is a server that however has managed strongholds.

93.190.142.14:2303

I tried to look into how he did it, however, I can't replicate it.

I am now building hero 1-3 houses as well as bandit with right click script. Working on small and large garage now.

If everything goes well, I'll be releasing it tonight.

Last edited:
Back