Epoch - Starting Gear.

Boris

Hi, OpenDayz Community.

I have a question regarding Dayz Epoch.

Im trying to sort out my servers starting gear. The problem im having is i dont know how to add items to a backpack im able to add weapons to the backpack via the "DefaultBackpackWeapon" but not items them selfs.

This is what i have atm:

Code:
// Default Main Inventory ("Items","Items")
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","bizon","5x_22_LR_17_HMR","64Rnd_9x19_Bizon","HandRoadFlare"];

// Default ("Tools","Weapons")
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemCompass","bizon"];

// Default "Backpack"
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_TerminalPack_EP1";

// Default Backpack Weapons
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "huntingrifle";

// Default Backpack Items (Not Working)
DefaultBackpackMagazines = "ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemPainkiller","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottleBoiled";

The problem im having is that:

Code:
DefaultBackpackMagazines = "ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemPainkiller","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottleBoiled";

Isnt working, And im not 100% that "DefaultBackpackMagazines" even exists. Any help on this subject would be grateful.

Also, i hope i posted this in the right forums directory.

- Boris

I tried adding brackets around the items before, and didnt work. But tried it again with the same result. it just spawns the hunting rifle in the backpack but no items, theres enough room in the backpack for the items. It just simply doesnt add them into the backpack.

Code:
DefaultBackpackMagazines = ["ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemPainkiller","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottleBoiled"];

Hmm i am not sure the command actually exists then... Thought to have found the fix like that immediately but i am wrong then...well just add it to normal gear i guess... Just a minor thing

in your init.sqf go to around 30 and under this dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30; // Default = 30

paste

//Default Loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar","30Rnd_9x19_MP5","30Rnd_9x19_MP5"];
DefaultWeapons = ["M9SD","ItemFlashlight","ItemHatchet","ItemMap","MP5A5","ItemToolbox"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

Then edit to what ever you want if you want to do custom loadouts for say / admins or donations to your server check this out
http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...-loadout-and-adminmoddonator-loadouts-w-uids/

Back