Error in expression < addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];

Lanix

I do not know what is causing this error, I have reverted the server back to its original state (no custom anything) I have Re-spawned all of the vehicles... etc. I see no reason this should be here. If anyone could shed some light on the situation that would be amazing attached it the RPT.

Before i got this error i added in custom vehicle spawns around the map, everything worked fine...
I noticed it when i went to check for heli crashes to see if my loot tables were working correctly.

Attachments

• arma2oaserver.RPT.txt
    216 KB · Views: 18
Well, you are trying to rearm a MH6J_DZ.

Tried removing that one from the DB ?

what major shiz. i too am looking to correct this error at some point. i do not want to remove the mh6j_dz

Well, Its really complicated. You have to go in your database and find the troubled vehicle. (it may NOT be the mh6j but it really doesn't matter) once you are in your database under "vehicles" table look for the vehicle that is giving you problems. there will most likely be two of those vehicles or something wrong with it.

It is a really complicated "procedure" and unless you can navigate the database easily it will be a complicated fix

Back