Error when starting

ZAadmin

I sometimes get an error when starting the server.

errorc.jpg

In the database I get some vehicles with no spawn details and have to give it a value before the server will start correctly. How do I prevent this from happening and what is the easy fix?

87306472.jpg

same thing that is happening to my server.. And it make it stuck on loading.. been running my server over a month now and no one seems to know a fix... Might be time for me to try a differnt server pack

Using Navicat check your database decimal separator is a . (dot) instead of a , (comma). may also check for NULL values, they should be 0

Using Navicat check your database decimal separator is a . (dot) instead of a , (comma). may also check for NULL values, they should be 0
what causes this.. and is there anyway to stop it.. i was thinking about trying out Bliss package but it looks soo confusing compared to pwnozors package

what causes this.. and is there anyway to stop it.. i was thinking about trying out Bliss package but it looks soo confusing compared to pwnozors package

I don't know what causes it. Bliss great but it is a bit more complicated.

looking this up for you though I recognized some of the posts and I think I ran into this issue before and if I remember right it didn't come back after I fixed the DB entries.

but why would it be find for a day or so then compt out like that, i took a look at my DB and for a few cars and bikes and my tends had no cords for them.. do i just copy over bliss files to my arma 2?

but why would it be find for a day or so then compt out like that, i took a look at my DB and for a few cars and bikes and my tends had no cords for them.. do i just copy over bliss files to my arma 2?

You'd have to start from scratch with bliss. You also have to set up a separate DB server since it doesn't include one like Pwnzor's. Not to be a dick or anything but based on some of your previous posts my guess is that pwnsor's build is a better fit for you than Bliss. It is unfortunate you have had some troubles but stick with it and I think you'll be all right.

ok sounds good.. i just want to know how to perm fix this issure when it happens again cause i know it will, i just copied my back up of my MYSQL folder,i thought it was hacker related and i guess it has to do with the DB.. and what would i be changing from , to . if theres no cords

Ya I get this with tents, new vehicles entered into the db (with the works), usually some integer is always missing. Worldspace, or damage reset or something not correctly entered. So I go back and tend to it constantly and supposedly there is no fix for this?

I may go back to bliss, only problem I had with them was not understanding how the vehicle spawn script worked now that I do...this whole db thing of deleting crap. I don't get it.

I
Ya I get this with tents, new vehicles entered into the db (with the works), usually some integer is always missing. Worldspace, or damage reset or something not correctly entered. So I go back and tend to it constantly and supposedly there is no fix for this?

I may go back to bliss, only problem I had with them was not understanding how the vehicle spawn script worked now that I do...this whole db thing of deleting crap. I don't get it.
I made a posf here about the same thing. Ill post it in a sec im on my phone, it seem to fix it for me so far

Back