[EU] Origins - NEW SERVER - Active admins - 4h Day/Night cycle

Hennu

Server name: Official DayZ Origins #GX Gear Factory - [EN] - [ACTIVE ADMINS][6h Restart] (1.7.1/103419) [4h Day/Night]Hosted @ GTXGaming.co.uk
Server IP: 91.121.222.153:2322
Mumble IP: 95.143.195.48:6312
Our website(to contact admins and talk with the community): http://gearfactory.fi/forum

Who are we looking for?
* Our server is open for everyone, doesn't matter if you are new or old to the game!
* We are especially hoping for few other 'clans' or groups to make our server their home, so we can have bigger events going on!

Our server:
* Totally new server! The server has been up for less than four days when I'm posting this!
* Hosted by GTX.
* Private hive.
* Located in Paris, France.
* Currently has 50 open slots.
* Is running on SSD for faster load times and better quality.
* We have plans to host some community events when our server gets populated.
* Loads of vehicles!
* 4h Day/Night.
* Auto restart every 6 hours.
* 3rd person available.
* Crosshair available.
* Nameplates on.

Our crew:
* We currently have four active, friendly and fair admins.
* Our admins can be reached easily at our Mumble or our forums.
* We encourage people to pvp and stealing from other survivors is just part of the game.

Our rules:
* We hope that anyone that speaks in the side chat, would use either English or Finnish to communicate. However this rule is not so strick that we would enforce it.
* We hope that people can keep themselves from starting massive flaming wars. Kicks and short time bans will be given for such behaviour.
* Obviously we don't tolerate any kind of cheating or hacking, but I guess this goes without saying..
* We have a public mumble avalaible for everyone that plays on our server!

------------------------------------------------

There seems to be some proplems with few people to connect with DayZ Commander to our server so i will try to explain here how to fix these proplems.

First proplem:
Incase you get connected to wrong server with our IP:
- Leave the lobby of the server you connected to
- Open ARMA II Server browser
- Click Remote and use our IP & port
- You should now see our server on the list and you should be able to connect!

Why is this happening?
For some odd reason GTX is renting the same ip adress to 2 servers which we cant fix.

Second proplem:
Are you getting an error about dayz_communityassets or something like that?
Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to your Steam folder and from there navigate yourself to steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead.
2. Delete @DayZ folder
3. Now open DayZ Commander and redownload DayZ mod and if needed, Origins Mod aswell.

If you have some other proplems, dont hesitate to ask / message me.

Back