F35B and Heli patrols

monkeyshlut

I just wondered if it would be possible to have both an F35B and UH-1H flying on patrols around the map.

I've used Sarge's setup and altered the heli to the F35B which works fine, but if I try to put both in, it seems that all the bandits etc just want to fly jets and the odd one flyes a heli.

eg

Code:
//SAR_heli_type=["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ"];
SAR_heli_type=["UH1H_DZ","F35B"];
I have about 4/5 setup patrols around my map and everything works fine, just think it would be fun to see jets flying about above, as players have access to buy planes at the trade camps.
Is it possible to force say 1 or 2 into jets and then the others into helicopters?

Would I need to run sarge AI twice, from seperate folders ie SARGE/SARGE1 (probably a thick suggestion)

Or is it just not possible?

dont try to run SARGE AI twice, it will not work.

I ny development version theres a functionality to specify the air vehicle for spawns separately, due to me being busy it might take a bit to get released.

if u want to raise the heli chance, do this:

Code:
SAR_heli_type=["UH1H_DZ","UH1H_DZ","UH1H_DZ","F35B"];

dont try to run SARGE AI twice, it will not work.

I ny development version theres a functionality to specify the air vehicle for spawns separately, due to me being busy it might take a bit to get released.

if u want to raise the heli chance, do this:

Code:
SAR_heli_type=["UH1H_DZ","UH1H_DZ","UH1H_DZ","F35B"];

Thanks for replying I will give this a try, it was something I had considered but wasn't sure if it would work.

Thanks Sarge!

BTW Sarge,

The extra Argument for that is still going strong on our server so consider it thuroughly tested. There's all kinds of madness in our skies. +1

Still desperately waiting the new release. REALLY looking forward to the Boss AI. If you need any testing done feel free to PM. Thanks... ;)

Back