Fatal:Database Migration Failed

golge44

When i try any command for migrate ...i see this message..please help.

adszelx.png

Cant see the error at all, the image is too small and not focused on the actual commandprompt. Please either re-do the screenshot or just type out the error.

It happens a lot. Some of the old .sql's need to be removed and cleaned up.
I have helped several people setup their databases for the same reason, and it's because it tries to install functions which are no longer used. Once it gets an error, it stops. You can select to skip errors with Navicat Lite, but it still won't install all the tables.

We have had to go in the schema folder and run each .sql seperately and ignore when you get an error. Just continue to the next one.

You also get the errors if your using an older version of mysql.

I created a fresh install of a database and created a backup of it and you can download it here:
dayz_dayz.sql.gz - 18.4 KB

Start by deleting your database, create a new database, and import the above file.
See if that works.

now i have one more problem. when i join a server files closes itself.error is "error 1146 table 'dayz.message'' doesnt exist" how i create this table.if i create a empty table this is enough for me ?

When you created your files in the deploy folder, you must have selected that you wanted messages.

Just open the Reality control panel, make sure you set your database info.
To do so go into the Reality control panel to "Setup / DB", and then "MySQL Details" and enter your database details. Once your save it, the control panel will close. Open it back up and go to "Setup / DB", and then select "Database". On the top line, select messaging in the drop down menu, and then hit go and it will install the messaging tables in your database.

thank you i handle this but still i can't run the server completely ..
this time "Error fetching created character for playerId xxx"
adszmjm.png

I got that issue when I moved my mission PBO from DayZ.ST to my own hosting. Here's how I solved it:

1. Extract your mission PBO (MPMissions/dayz_x.chernarus.pbo)
2. Edit your init.sqf and find this code:
Code:
dayZ_instance
3. Change the instance value to the same instance as your server. In my case, it's instance 1.
4. Repack the mission PBO and start the server.

If this does not work, make sure you entered the database connection info to the HiveExt.ini file (dayz.x.chernarus/HiveExt.ini).

Back