Fixing weird Script Restriction #106

kikyou2

Valued Member!
Hi there,

I just found a solution for my safezone problem (Zombies could attack players).

http://opendayz.net/threads/guide-creating-safezones.9014/#post-32946

The only problem left is that I fixed a script restriction which was kicking people called "Cock" and now everybody who joins the server getting kicked for the same number #106 but for Weaponholder

This is what the createvehicles.log says

08.04.2013 18:50:46: kikyou2 (xxx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxx) GUID - #106 "WeaponHolder" 3:2 [-18615,25854,368]

Does anyone know how to fix this restriction? I also added my createvehicle.txt

As far I can see now there is no single Weaponholder which isn't commented out?

Hoping for some help!

Thanks

kikyou2
 

Attachments

Thanks dunno wether the change of the code fixed it or your createvehicle.txt but thanks anyhow!

In yours is the "cock" thing enabled, maybe you wanna have a look at that. If I don't comment it out it kicks sometimes for #46 :)
 
Back
Top