Frozen Button |200+ Vehicles |Auto Refueling |Base Building |Vehicle Salvaging / Siphoning |More!

Colton

Hey Survivors! Our Frozen Button DayZ Server has been up for around a week now, and it's awesome! We are on Chernarus, and our IP is 192.31.185.207:3204. Anyways, Join us, and favorite us, and this is why!

• First off, we wanted players, like you, to enjoy our server. So we looked up the best Scripts that you guys like. Currently, our Scripts are...
  • Auto Refueling
  • Vehicle Salvaging/Siphoning
  • Base Building
  • Towing
  • Custom Loot Spawns
  • (Lower Trash Loots!)

Anyways, back to our thoughts. Every server we tried playing either gave you crap gear, or good gear. The problem with the good gear is, that it makes PvP too easy as a fresh spawn. Also, it makes alot of the items you find not as valuable as they should be. So we gave all of our Survivors understandable gear. Just a Makarov with 4 clips, 2 bandages, and of course, food, water, and painkillers. You also start out with a map, for those new players.

The same goes for vehicles. Alot of the servers we've played has almost 0 vehicles. Or so little, that they get taken, and no ones gets a chance to fix any. Other servers has well over 500 vehicles, and over 200 just on the beach, and all repaired! I did not like this at all. Vehicles are supposed to be valuable, not just given. We put in a decent number of vehicles.

We put in just over 200 vehicles, and of course, a decent number of Urals, too. We edited every vehicles' spawn damage/fuel. We never had a vehicle that will spawn fully repaired. All of the best vehicles, such as Heli's, Urals, Military Offroads/Land Rovers, etc, we gave less spawns for them, and even a lower spawn chance. Each vehicle has approximately 33% spawn chance every restart around 12:00am, except for the better vehicles, which have around a 20% - 25% chance of spawning.

We are very excited for our Base Building Script! Common parts to build with are Scrap Metal, Pile of Wood, Wired Fencing, Tank Traps, and Sandbags. We realized that some of these items aren't easy to find, so we found a script that will benefit in two way! We found a script that will allow me to edit the loot spawn tables. I made it possible for these items to spawn in Industrial areas, and even other areas (With smaller spawn chance). Sandbags will now be more common than they used to.

Along with this, we lowered the spawn chance of all trash loot! You're very welcome! It's much easier to find the items that you guys want now. We slightly raised the spawn chance of Toolboxes, Engine Parts, Fuel Tank Parts, and a few other items, and that's not including Residential, Farm, or Military Loot.

We are very excited about this part! We have the Sarge AI script, but we don't plan on making infantry patrols on foot. (It got kind of annoying) But rather, we made AI spawn points where they will defend. These locations are Devil's Castle, and even Skalisty Island. There will be AI's defending these locations, and you guys will be able to raid these areas! And bring friends! THEY HAVE GOOD LOOT!

I think I've said all that needs to be said. I'd love if you tried out our server, and if you like it, tell your friends :) Thank you so much if you read this far, it means alot!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

We currently have a bug where vehicles are reverting back to where they were the previous update. I'm trying to fix this now. I don't know if its everyone, or something that I did.

Back