[FUN] Brony Healing

by adding this into the variables and a few other minor adjustments

muffins=["FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanSardines","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanGriff","FoodCanBadguy","FoodCanBoneboy","FoodCanCorn","FoodCanCurgon","FoodCanDemon","FoodCanFraggleos","FoodCanHerpy","FoodCanOrlok","FoodCanPowell","FoodCanTylers","FoodCanUnlabeled","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaCoke","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaMtngreen","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaClays","ItemSodaSmasht","ItemSodaDrwaste","ItemSodaLemonade","ItemSodaLvg","ItemSodaMzly","ItemSodaRabbit"];

could i make every canned item essentially a cure all?

I have added other items to eat in the variables.sqf still nothing does this work on Epoch 1.0.4.2 even tried fresh pbos

Edit: I got it working right after I made this post... Your instructions are a little confusing but have to say this is a funny little surprise to whoever finds that can, it was actually requested by people on my server.

Last edited:
Edit: I got it working right after I made this post... Your instructions are a little confusing but have to say this is a funny little surprise to whoever finds that can, it was actually requested by people on my server.
Yeah, sorry for so bad guide how to setup all this, i was little bit drunk, and Eng is not my native language xD Glad that You like it. ^^

I am also on 1.0.4.2 and get can't to work. I already have a custom/compiles.sqf
Would that be my problem? Could anybody look at my PBO?

Thanks

Back