Game Severs

Supreme X

hey guys,

i wanted to let everyone know about www.bloodydayz.com game servers! Only $25 per month and you get everything, and the support is amazing. =)

• Instant Setup: Servers are online seconds after making your payment

• We ONLY Sell DayZ Servers: Your experience with us is far more streamlined than companies hosting many different products, and we actually play on our servers!

• Time Zone Change: Change the timezone on-demand from within your control panel.

• Battle Eye: Protect your players with are global ban list that is active on all servers

• Custom Web Based Control Panel: Our system is specifically designed from the ground up for DayZ servers.

• Control Panel Features: Change time zone, difficulty, motd, restart interval, etc. on demand (config changes require server restart) and stop/start/restart server functions

• Map Tool: Advanced google maps-style zoomable map which allows you to see players (private only) and vehicles as well as edit player inventories (also private only) and add vehicles and objects.

• Password Lock: Optionally require a password for anyone to join your private hive server (not available on community hive).

• Hive Updates: The private hive is updated very frequently, it is automatic and requires no user intervention.

• Starting Loadout: Edit the items that players on your server.

• rMod: rMod is an optional addon that will allow you to spawn almost any vehicle available in ArmA into your DayZ server (compatible with all maps, requires a client addon installed).

• Vehicle Limit: Modify the maximum number of allowed vehicles on your server and manually run the spawn vehicle script to spawn new vehicles if desired. (it is automatically run at midnight every night)

• And So Much More!

Im gonna go out on a limb here, dont tell my partner (Supreme X), but I am announcing a grand opening sale price, the first five orders for a gaming server will get an additional discount on the first month of server rental. Our normal price is $28/month, We are launching with a promo of $25/monthly, so I will rent five servers for $20 for the first month. After the 1 month G.O. price, the monthly will be $25 month like Supreme X wants........... FIRST FIVE SERVER RENTALS ONLY!!

Plus, I will give you the first month of gaming website FREE!! (normally a $5/monthly cost)

Back