GCAM Package

Falcon911

Anyone have a way we can add GCAM to the list of packages? This has been a handy tool for us admins. I've been using it for the longest time and wish to try and assist where I can to add this to the official list of packages for Reality.

Thanks

I was requested by the owner of the GCAM package to not insert it unless he was involved. I am not sure it will be implemented as a package.

Anyone have a way we can add GCAM to the list of packages? This has been a handy tool for us admins. I've been using it for the longest time and wish to try and assist where I can to add this to the official list of packages for Reality.

Thanks
hey this is off topic but as you said you used this a while, I as wondering if you could answer a ? for me. When using gcam is there a way to not take dmg,thirst,hunger etc while observing? thanx in advance

Any update thevisad?
I was asked by the dev of GCAM to not insert it into Reality. He wanted to do it and I think just lost interest in it. Its not that difficult to get into the system, but does require some filters work.

Back