General Store 01 Missing! GAH!

Jack Marslow

Ok, so I've finally figured out how to add buildings to my server via SQL thanks to Blur. I've been working on it all for a while but I cannot add a General store with stairs! I have this .pbo in my addons so i can add buildings , and everything else is working EXCEPT for
Land_A_GeneralStore_01. It just does not show up in the editor. I have unpacked the PBO and looked through the config file over and over but I cant see why it wont appear.

Land_A_GeneralStore_01a works just fine btw, just not
Land_A_GeneralStore_01

anyone have any ideas? Ive looked for other editor addons but cant find any

Attachments

• Jon_Editorupdate_V1.3.pbo
    65.3 KB · Views: 8
Can anyone help me with this? It appears its not only the Market, several other buildings arn't appearing with this mod. The pub for example. HELP! My only method I have found to get the buildings into game, is to make one building, then change the bindi file to change the building I want, but then I cant stop it from going lopsided in editor. What is wrong with this editor mod?

Description:
This Addon would be created to get all needful objects of ArmA2 into the Editor, the objects would be actual splitted into 14 categories, broken, double or untextured objects aren't in here.!

The MAP_EU would be required for editing and playing !

Back