Git your Reality here

I read an awesome chatlog with Thesavid, Kinghunt and The taviana guy. I was laughing my ass off :D Nice work. The question that has been aching is, will you release support for origins? It would be awesome if you would. My server has been crippled since the d*heads at lamersplatoon updated to 1.1 and no server files :/ If you need help distributing the files, let me know. Anyting to anoy GP..

If you had the server files, you could use Reality as it is now I think.
You have to place a file in one of the folders and it modifies the file for Reality on the build.

Something new for us all to learn, but makes it easier for pretty much any map now that it's automated.

They have a control panel that walks you through the build process.
It has the odd bug, but those are cleared up pretty quick.

Myself, I use a build.bat file to do all my builds.

Generally, you create your folder where your server files will go.
Then copy the OA folder contents over as well as the addons folder from Arma II folder.
Create your build with Reality and copy the contents of the Deploy folder over into that folder.
Then copy the map folder into your server files folder.

That's pretty much it.

Hehe in the beginning i cursed and sweared over all that pearl builld... etc stuff and cheered when the installer came. But unfortunately, when i needed taviana to be there, it wasnt, now im trying origins and have to go back to the good old command prompt that im used to :D

I must admit i like that much better than a GUI, i feel im more in control and can see whats going on. But for ease of install, kudos to the GUI! :D

Thanks again for a great package of software!

Back