glitching ui? idk what to call it

so can someone explain to me how to fix this. where your ammo left in mag is displayed the name of the gun covers up the ammo counter i dont know how to fix this could some one please help me as this is a really irritating glitch ill forever grateful ill upload a screen shot for reference thanks in advanced

Edit:i forgot to mention that this is the rh_smg pack i have added on to my server hence the ump

mhas14.jpg

some one :( i getting tons of complants and im new to this so i have no clue what files i need to look in to fix this i am running overwatch

The issue is that the weapon's fire mode is way too long to fit in the space. Typical weapons have fire modes with short names like "Semi", "Burst", and "Full", but this one is "HK UMP45 Single" so it overwrites part of the ammo count. I don't think there is anything you can do as a server admin, it's up to the mod creator to fix the fire mode names.

This is something I'm not familiar with. It's most likely contained in the CfgWeapons.hpp of one of those pbo files in the @DayzOverwatch mod directory, which is why I said its unlikely you would be able to fix it yourself, because it's not possible to override using the mission pbo.

thanks you all i have sloved this issue thanks to u all again thanks if anyone ever needs this problem to be fixed ill be more then glad to do it

Back