Got a few questions :(

Ricki

1. I'm trying to get map markers working, I have:

Code:
        class Item11
        {
            position[]={10484.255,6,2311.1782};
            name="High Value Loot"; //<Was just thinking maybe its cuase i have spaces?
            text="High Value Loot";
            type="waypoint";
            colorName="ColorRed";
        };

2. I added Axemans AI's, There is too many, groups are too large, and i wanna disable them flying around in helicopters, they never land they just fly around in circles and cause unnecessary game-tear.

3. Weather im trying to change the weather to always sunny or just edit it in general, which server file is it located?

4. I also wanna add automatic server announcements like updates/features etc got no idea on how this could be done.

5. I'm trying to make a moderator panel were i can allow players to spectate & only spectate.
preferably able to add puid's

6. I'm having a problem with some fresh-spawns spawning in the ocean, right down the bottom left of the map. (Just wondering if there was a fix to this?)

7. I'm wondering if you can edit the map, for example delete trees or make the land flatter in certain areas without people having to download additional mods

8. can you add custom loot spawns? i tryed adding the 100% custom table, it lets me login but NO loot spawns at all, Waited like 30 minutes, no idea what's going on

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back