Grey server

ORlON

Can someone explain why my server all of a sudden is grey?

SULY9X.png

I has been white since the start of the server, even after the 103419 update, but turned grey a couple of weeks ago.

Best regards,
Orion

That's not it, I tried shorting it down to just the necessary information (version, name ect.) which didn't help.

IwGagC.png

As you can see here, the name on #2 is just as long, and stays white. I even tried making the name on #2 longer to test, and it didn't turn gray, not even after 24 hours.

It looks like the grey one is with Dayz.st and the white one isn't ?
I'd say the problem lies with Dayz.st, send them that image and ask why

I did, the only answer I got was that it wouldn't parse correctly if the number wasn't first in the name, but I have honestly never seen a server named (103419/1.7.6.1) DayZChernarus SERVERNAME ect.

I tried, but didn't work, they then blamed it on the DayZ Commander team, this was two weeks ago, still no fix by them, so I figured this might be the next place to ask around.

ORION, i had the same issue and there was a bad bikey on the dedi box (not even connected to my server.)

Have also had the same issue, server name will appear white after a server restart then when somebody joins it goes gray again. Everything is correct and my name is not too long either :/

It got fixed in the latest DayZ Commander update, too bad we already lost the players. No compensation from DayZ.ST at all either, not even a refund for the last month.

there is more characters in the the grey one than in the white one, the guy who told you that your server name is too long is absolute right check out this guide for info about your server name as i see u host at .st

http://dayz.st/w/SERVER_NAME_GUIDE

i have the same problem but you need to scale down your server name

Back