#GTX | DayZ Epoch Chernarus - Spray N' Pray (Testing Addons) - [VETERAN]

Let us know how we did!

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs some tweaks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Officialpcgamer

Hello everyone, Looking for a new, only 8 hour old server that is in need of population. Well you've came to the right place!

This server is one of the smoothest, best frame-rate servers around which is in need of people to play on and have as much fun as they possibly can!

This server is still fixing a few flaws with the scripting (toolbox deploy bike, bloodbag, safezones, and BEC restrictions)

We will keep you updated when we are working on them to assure you the best possible experience on this server!

This server includes and is working on the flaws above:

Roaming AI and AI heli support (4-6 depending on the restart)
Always Day 24/7
AI Events/Missions
Active/Friendly Admins
Veteran Settings
Runs on a SSD which works on decrease any lag you may use to experience.
Exceptional framerates and ping!
Self Bloodbag ( Working on )
Deploy bike / Pack ( Toolbox) - Working on
Safe Zones as well as Anti-Theft (Editing Script)
and much more!

We are currently also working on custom buildings, its my first time scripting myself on a gtx server so bare with me im just getting use to it.

While you play this server if there are any flaws or issues you are having with the server feel free to talk to me or Nightfell and ask for out assistance. We will try our best to refund any losses you may get while we are fixing a few flaws with the server.

We hope to see you on the playing field and greatly appreciate you for trying/playing on our server!

Any questions? Don't hesitate and join us on raidcall!

http://www.raidcall.com Group ID: 7073145

Sincerely and much love;

Ch4oticpcgamer (aka [BFGM]Bob Lee Swagger (Scripter/Admin)
Nightfell (Owner/Admin)

Auto Refuel is now added and working, BEC restrictions have been FIXED. Testing out a couple more things and this server will be A OK. Server will be on all day tomorrow until further notice will give time in advance if i have to take it down to update a script. Enjoy the server guys!

Back