Gut players/zombies?

XianGriM

I've been looking at adding this script(s) to my server but haven't seen any online. I know they're in some of the new mods (2017, Mercenary and Epoch to name a few) but I was wondering if these were made public at all? Or if someone can point me in the right direction of the original creators of said script so I can get in touch with them for permissions, I'd appreciate it.

I could break down the Epoch one which allows for gutting zombies, but it would be tricky to implement and make take a bit of back and forth testing, I don't know how much time I could dedicate to it but if you want me to give it a go let me know.

I know how much work goes into doing stuff like that so if you could point me in the right direction on how I go about getting a copy of their files/scripts, that'd be fine to. Or if you want to do it, I won't say no lol

You can grab the Epoch code here

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch

You then need to look into various files which all work together, the variables.sqf, the compiles.sqf, dayz_code/actions/gather_zparts.sqf, dayz_code/actions/pzombie/pz_feed.sqf, dayz_code/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf, and possibly some others, then you need to make them work with your build instead of Epoch which has a lot of changes to things.

Back