Gyro's Rotate or push = Ban

ExD

So, I run a server on Dayz.st and decided to push/rotate a Gyro Boat. I was instantly banned. I unbanned myself thinking wtf just happened. I log back in, and not knowing any better from the first time, rotated the gyro again. Insta Banned. It's source said that i had teleport but i know for a fact that i dont hack. Hope you can fix this =)

the attached png shows me getting banned twice lol. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• gyro bann1.png
    gyro bann1.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
Ask them to add the following values to the battleye filters.

setpos.txt:

1 "" !"CSJ_GyroPboat",!"CSJ_GyroP", !"CSJ_GyroPboat", !"CSJ_GyroFloat", !"CSJ_FloatWash", !"CSJ_GyroC", !"CSJ_GyroCfloat", !"CSJ_Cfloat", !"CSJ_GyroCover"

setdamage.txt

1 "" !"CSJ_GyroPboat",!"CSJ_GyroP", !"CSJ_GyroPboat", !"CSJ_GyroFloat", !"CSJ_FloatWash", !"CSJ_GyroC", !"CSJ_GyroCfloat", !"CSJ_Cfloat", !"CSJ_GyroCover"

HA, I just found this thread. I did the same thing, except I did it like 80 times before it banned me...Learned my lesson! Spent the next 4 hours slowly un-banning myself through Gotcha.

Yes, it put a ban on me for every single time I moved the boat...4 hours...:confused:

HA, I just found this thread. I did the same thing, except I did it like 80 times before it banned me...Learned my lesson! Spent the next 4 hours slowly un-banning myself through Gotcha.

Yes, it put a ban on me for every single time I moved the boat...4 hours...:confused:
Aww dude that sounds painful!
Reminds me of AngryJoe:

Back