Halo Jump dont work =(

Sorry, I do not know English very well and google hinders further heehe
I just wonder if it has to implement something else in this tutorial to work on overwatch.

I added in my server and nothing happened.

I used the same tutorial as you. If yu have a backup of your mission and server pbo's, I'd go through the tutorial again and re-try it.

He utilizado el mismo tutorial como usted. Si el yu tiene una copia de seguridad de su misión y el servidor del PBO, me gustaría pasar por el tutorial de nuevo y vuelve a intentarlo.

You are fantastic :)
Always helping me!

Leveraging the topic.
My English is very bad, then tell me something.
How should I search to find a tutorial or script that shows my location on the map?

You have to edit the Reality.ArmA2OAProfile which is somewhere in your file structure for the server. Who is your server host? HFB, DayZ.st, etc.?

Usted tiene que editar el Reality.ArmA2OAProfile que está en algún lugar en la estructura de archivos del servidor. ¿Quién es tu host del servidor? HFB, DayZ.st, etc?

Big problem
Halo jump is bugged.
The players are dying, the parachute opens and then closes.
Character collapses and dies.
I'm doing the test 5 times and followed the parachute closed.
I had to wait to open 100 meters and even then, when he reached five meters closed and broke his leg.

It may be battleye closing the chutes on your players.

Or you'll need to open your server_cleanup.fsm and look for this around line 360ish
Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
       "// {" \n
       " //     if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
       "//        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       " //          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       " //          _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "//     };" \n
       "// } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n
Make sure the // are in place so halo spawn isn't read as being a hack...therefor removing the chute during spawn.

In the time being, you can open your init.sqf in your mission pbo and comment // out this line:
Code:
//MC_BIS_halo_spawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\halo\halo_drop.sqf";
That will temporarily disable halo spawns until you can get it sorted properly.

My code looks like this:
Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
       "// {" \n
       "//     if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
       "//        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "//           (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "//           _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "//    };" \n
       "// } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n

Back