HALO Jump On Spawn! - Tutorial

no no the parachute is steerable, people just dont open it and die untill they get an electro spawn. With 50/50 players theres thousands of deaths. I need to make it open at a certain height :D

Maybe spawn with the chute already open. Remove the hassle of figuring out when to automatically open it?
Then you could set your altitude lower even.

I am trying to implement this on my Dayz Epoch server and I am having some issues with the spawn.
It sort of works but not quite. I spawn in about 2 inches off the ground with no option to pull the cord.
I don't die or anything it just sits there in the free fall position until a zombie kills me.
Halo.JPG

Does anyone have this working on HFB Epoch? if so could you upload the server and mission pbo. I tried and I just get stuck on waiting for host..

sry i meaned how can i implement that on Overwatch 0.2.3/4 cause i added it in but i dont get teleported in the air i just got the normal spawn

no no the parachute is steerable, people just dont open it and die untill they get an electro spawn. With 50/50 players theres thousands of deaths. I need to make it open at a certain height :D
not sure if u ever resolved this prob but i was thinking you could just make custom spawn location and just make everyone spawn at the same two or three points. Im pretty sure there is a custom spawn tutorial.

Does anyone have this working on HFB Epoch? if so could you upload the server and mission pbo. I tried and I just get stuck on waiting for host..
wait for host is a mission file error usually. A loading issue can stem from description files or defines files usually.

I am trying to implement this on my Dayz Epoch server and I am having some issues with the spawn.
It sort of works but not quite. I spawn in about 2 inches off the ground with no option to pull the cord.
I don't die or anything it just sits there in the free fall position until a zombie kills me.
Halo.JPG
try looking over your section that has the[... ,_worldspace, _randomSpot] Maybe that was skipped. If not try looking over the player monitor part.

Back