Halo Jump Script Help!

Wxlls

Anybody know if i can get halo jump on my overwatch server if they do can they please direct me to a tutorial, i am using TCAdmin control panel if that helps

I would also really like a CLEAN new guide on getting Halo Spawns to work on Overwatch 0.2.4

If someone could help we'd appreciate it. TY

Ok I tried option 2 with "POSSIBLE FIX FOR 1.7.7.1" and the fixes2 file download. I can not get Halo jump to work. Is there something special that needs done for it to work with overwatch?

I'm running Overwatch 0.2.4 on a HFB servers

What are the problems that you are experiencing?

I tried both options, check all the server logs and find no errors at all. It just will not work.

I have checked and rechecked every line thinking I left the code open or closed it some where but it all looks good.

Halo Jump on Overwatch

Ok I tried option 1 and OPtion2 with "POSSIBLE FIX FOR 1.7.7.1" and the fixes2 file download. I can not get Halo jump to work. Is there something special that needs done for it to work with overwatch?

But it doesnt work too.
If i spawn new, i spawn to the ground and not into the ai

If someone can help me, i will give him a money present ^^

This is my file package:
DOWNLOAD

No idea why it doesn't work for you as I've gone through all the files and you have done everything right...
Works fine for me on OW 24

No idea why it doesn't work for you as I've gone through all the files and you have done everything right...
Works fine for me on OW 24
I have tried so much and spend so many time but it doesn´t run.
Would u be so nice to send me your mission and server pbo? :(
That will be my last chance....

[email protected]

this is my version...can u please take a look?
inside is the rpt logfile too.
DOWNLOAD

Back