Heli Loot called or pulled from DB

Jonny11b

Would it be Possible to pull the list/array for the Heli crash loot in the server_functions.sqf, from a table stored in the dayz DB? If so what would the command be to do this?

My end goal would be to have the server pull the table data each time it starts/restarts and place it into the appropriate area of the server_functions.sqf, which would make changing the loot table for custom spawns easier.

Because continued re-editing for changing the loot is a pain in the rear, plus with a DB entry makes syntax errors nearly non-exsistant, which for me is an issue. The only thing to watch out for at that point is typos in the Class names

I would like to do the same thing, i think that if i can get my helicopter crash loot to pull from my bliss database i will be able to add different weapons, as of now i cant add any variant of the SCAR through the PBO file while rMod is not enabled. Yet with rMod not enabled i can put the Weapon Class Name in my Custom Loadout Via Database and spawn in with it.

Would like to allow other players to acquire this gun through a different method rather then just killing me.
If anybody has a method to change this i would greatly appreciate being contacted through a private message. Thanks!

Edit: So with rMod off, dayz_anim ban is what is blocking me from adding in the weapons it appears. Does anybody have a method to get around this? Gosh need a way to add a bypass script! hack in my heli loot table lol

Back