Help Adding Buildings!

Jack Marslow

Hello to you all,

New Server owner here running a private hive via Day.St (i hope this isnt my issue). Anyways I've read every tut I can lay my eyes on, on how to add buildings. Nothing seems to be working! I have a SQM file that I THINK is perfect but it seems when I load the PBO onto my server the mission wont load right. I get a "wait for host" screen and then fails to connect.

AFAIK everything is right there, am I missing something? Right now I am just trying to modify the area surrounding Devil's Castle. Once I figure it out Ill be adding more but I can't get this to start at all!

PBO file Here

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi Jack you need to look closer at class markers they are in the wrong column it needs to move back one.

thebes

Hello to you all,

New Server owner here running a private hive via Day.St (i hope this isnt my issue). Anyways I've read every tut I can lay my eyes on, on how to add buildings. Nothing seems to be working! I have a SQM file that I THINK is perfect but it seems when I load the PBO onto my server the mission wont load right. I get a "wait for host" screen and then fails to connect.

AFAIK everything is right there, am I missing something? Right now I am just trying to modify the area surrounding Devil's Castle. Once I figure it out Ill be adding more but I can't get this to start at all!

PBO file Here
I can help you with this, if you mean like adding baracks and stuff?

Back