Help Creating a Server?

filipposxeil

Hello guys, i'm new to DayZ but i have basic knowledge of networking.
I want to make a DayZ Standalone server, preferrably online, but going on LAN is ok too.
I work at a netcafe, and i have the server files.
I ran successfuly the server launcher, i am able to log into it from my own computer, but i have no clue on what to do to let others connect on it. I have the DUC, and i set my "host" in the server.cfg but noone can connect to it, either with my local ip or the "host" from duc. Any ideas?

You have the serverfiles ey?? That's funny since they haven't released them yet..

Last edited:
Hello guys, i'm new to DayZ but i have basic knowledge of networking.
I want to make a DayZ Standalone server, preferrably online, but going on LAN is ok too.
I work at a netcafe, and i have the server files.
I ran successfuly the server launcher, i am able to log into it from my own computer, but i have no clue on what to do to let others connect on it. I have the DUC, and i set my "host" in the server.cfg but noone can connect to it, either with my local ip or the "host" from duc. Any ideas?
As Squadron said the server files havent been released yet....so 2 questions

1. how did you get the server files and were from?
2. can share the files so we can get this working for you?

server files for SA are easily obtainable you just need to know where to look, and what version you require.
I know that, I'm just saying that since they havn't been released yet private servers are not allowed so he "shouldn't" have them. But yes there is always a way to get your hands on things.

Back