HELP! Custom Loadout HFB servers!

RebelDexter

Hello!
Running Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.2

Currently trying to set the custom loadout of a moderator to have weapons,mags, etc in his bag. I can't seem to get it to work.

I have this in a scripts folder

Code:
//NATE
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["1151xxx6"]) then {  //NATE
    DefaultMagazines = ["20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","ItemPainkiller","ItemAntibiotic","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"];
    DefaultWeapons = ["MakarovSD","DMR_DZ","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemRadio","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemSledge"];
    DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
    DefaultBackpackWeapon =[[["DMR_DZ","Mk_48_DZ"],[1,1]],[["20Rnd_762x51_DMR","100Rnd_762x51_M240","ItemBloodbag"],[3,3,1]]];
    };

As of now, everything works except nothing spawns in his bag.

I have also tried the DB method of creating a custom loadout however when I attempt set it I get a foreign key error.

Has anyone had experience doing this with HFB? Can you please help me!

PLEASE!

Thanks

_Dexter

Did you have any luck getting this working. I'm having the same problem and just switched to HFB

Yes!
Code:
//Brandon
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["238936454"]) then {
        DefaultMagazines = ["FoodCanBoneboy","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","FoodCanBoneboy","FoodCanBoneboy","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaRabbit","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"];
        DefaultWeapons = ["ItemHatchet_DZE","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","MakarovSD","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemHatchet_DZ","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemSledge"];
        DefaultBackpack = "DZ_GunBag_EP1";
        DefaultBackpackWeapon ="G36a";
    };

//Fallen
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["155441926"]) then {
        DefaultMagazines = ["FoodCanBoneboy","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","FoodCanBoneboy","FoodCanBoneboy","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaRabbit","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"];
        DefaultWeapons = ["ItemHatchet_DZE","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","MakarovSD","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemHatchet_DZ","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemSledge"];
    };
//Obese
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["97386438"]) then {
    };

Basically, you can only put one weapon in their bag. The way I am using is a work around. When a player spawns they will have all 3 primaries in their inventory. So when they spawn they basically have to open their bag and drop the weapons in there.

And a word of warning, HFB has HORRIBLE customer service, Charge for DDOS protection, and take FOREVER to respond. If I were you I would switch providers ASAP. I switched to Vilayer, they are slightly more expensive but it is beyond worth it. You get DDOS protection plus they are extremely helpful and VERY knowledgeable. They are also fast to respond.

With HFB I was being DDOSED and the server essentially died, it went down on a Friday, I sent tickets to them, they never responded and the server went from being Status Unknown to I was unable to start the server at all. After 5 days I received an email saying they were escalating the issue to a manager. And I never heard anything from them, the tickets got closed due to inactivity automatically.

Needless to say I disputed them with paypal and got a refund, shocker they didnt respond to the dispute with paypal so I got a full refund.

Long story short, HFB has great performing servers and great prices, but they offer nothing else, literally NOTHING. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Back