[Help] Donn Chocolat Tools

Donnovan

Hi,

Here a brief description of Chocolat Tools:

Chocolat Tools is a Self Action Option that you can turn on/off any moment.

Chocolat Tools Off: Game plays as normal.

Chocolat Tools On:

1) Land vehicles *1000 m arround player have a chance of *50% to be show on map:
- Turn on/off Chocolat Tools don't change the land vehicles that are show and not show.
- New land vehicles have also a *50% chance to be show on map.
- If the player enters a land vehicle that is not show on map, the land vehicle will be show on map.
- Diferent players can see diferent land vehicles.

Extras:

2) Player icon on map:
- Player position and direction is show on map.
- If player enters in a land vehicles, the player icon turns in a blue land vehicle icon.

3) Player step marks:
- With chocolat on, player steps are marked on map on a *250 m evolution.
- Steps are marked with a arrow pointing in the direction of travel.
- A message show on screen the total travel distance each *5 km.
- Running on the same place does not generate steps on map.

* configurable.

You can access the release topic on the section Script/Addon releases, or by this link: http://opendayz.net/threads/donn-chocolat-tools.19702/

Last edited:
Next Feature: Bullet Fight Steps.
Description: Player fights are represented on map with its intensity. Yellow/Orange/Red indicators.
Game Feature Used: Custom map Marks.

I'm not sure.

What your server is running? DayZ? DayZ Epoch?
Battle Eye, Infistar?

I run it on a home DayZ Epoch server, with Battle Eye and DayZ Epoch Anti Hack routines (on by default).

Out of the oven: Dinamic Marks Resize.

Marks now can be resised from 1X to 50X, and this resize can be in sync with the Map Zoom (that goes from 1X to 50X). So the marks can represent real dimensions of the map.

Since all the marks are calculated for each frame, i did a 5 frames cycle to update marks. In each of the 5 frames, 20% of the marks are updated (20% X 5 = 100%). So the workload demand to update marks is now 1/5 of the original, alowing more marks.

This is a modification on the server mission file, and will not allow arbitrary use of custom marks for players.

Yes, i will do.

Right now you can test it in my home DayZ Epoch server here: 191.190.13.107:2302

May be you have high ping on it, but just for a test, it seens ok.

The "in the oven" version can be tested here: 191.190.13.107:2309, but this server can be not online, its a development server, you and everyone will have Admin Powa.

Last edited:
Here a screenshot of the new S.T.E.P.S. system.
S.ystem T.o E.numerate P.layers S.teps.

The big red mark indicate big shot activity. All the shots was done inside the red area.

The small yellow mark indicate low shot activity, also, all the shots was done inside the yellow area.

The fight circles have a minimum area, so they all can be seen in lower zoom.

chocolat_01_zpsf594ba03.jpg

Last edited:
thankz for this....
how can I decrease the vehicle DRAW VEHICLES ICONS so it only displays vehicles within say 200 meters ???

Back