Help... DZAI custom Spawns not working.

Cas.haber

hi.

ok let me first say that DZAI is working and appears normal no errors in the logs etc... However when I put in custom missions that have worked before. they do no longer work. DZAI static spawns however still do.

thanks

custom Spawns like where you can tell it where to spawn AI at...
\Server\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns for example

Custom Marker File

// Check point Alpha
_this = createMarker ["chkptalpha", [13851.3,14179.4, 0]];
_this setMarkerType "Empty";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_marker_120 = _this;

Custom Spawn file
// Check Point Alpha
_this = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", [13851.3,14179.4, 0]];
_this setTriggerArea [400, 400, 0, false];
_this setTriggerActivation ["ANY", "PRESENT", false];
_this setTriggerTimeout [10, 15, 20, false];
_this setTriggerText "chkptalpha";
_this setTriggerStatements ["{isPlayer _x} count thisList > 0;", "nul = [5,3,20,thisTrigger,['chkptalpha'],3] call DZAI_spawnBandits_init;", "nul = [thisTrigger] spawn fnc_despawnBandits;"];
_trigger_500 = _this;

these have worked in the past and now they are not
as far as I know these only work with DZAI but now DZAI does work for natural spawn points in Cities and towns etc but not for custom points????

I think it could be something unrelated but no idea IE another script taking place??

Tht isn'tthe standard syntax for the markers and spawn definitions. Not sure if you are using and older version or doing someting diferent.

Tht isn'tthe standard syntax for the markers and spawn definitions. Not sure if you are using and older version or doing someting diferent.

Where in the script can I see what version I am using? it should be the most recent version

okies now I added them using the example and they still do not spawn in..

//----------------------------Add your custom markers below this line ----------------------------
// Check point Alpha
_this = createMarker ["chkptalpha", [13851.3,14179.4, 0]];
_this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
_this setMarkerType "Empty";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_this setMarkerSize [200, 200];
_this setMarkerAlpha 0;
_chkptalpha = _this; // must be a unique name

then the Spawn
//----------------------------Add your custom spawn definitions below this line ----------------------------

[
"chkptalpha",
] call DZAI_spawn_units;

[
"chkptalpha",
true,
] call DZAI_spawn_units;

Might be despawning by accident

this was taken directly from the Example in the file except for teh name and number of AI to spawn.
is there a way to find out? please explain

Might be despawning by accident tells me nothing :( I TP's to the location and didnt even see them spawn for a split second

I do see the regular AI spawning that DZAI puts out but none of the custom ones?

okies I reinstalled from the new master and things seem to be working as they should ...
Seems like there was an aloder version of DZAI mixed with new settings or something like that

thanks!

Back