May 20, 2014 #1 C Cyanotic Member I need help adding extra loot and buildings to my epoch server I will pay who ever helps me 20$ contact me ask for Cyanotic exilegaming.enjinvoice.com Teamspeak 3 Thanks
I need help adding extra loot and buildings to my epoch server I will pay who ever helps me 20$ contact me ask for Cyanotic exilegaming.enjinvoice.com Teamspeak 3 Thanks
May 21, 2014 #2 F FallingSheep OpenDayZ Lord! Cyanotic said: I need help adding extra loot and buildings to my epoch server I will pay who ever helps me 20$ contact me ask for Cyanotic exilegaming.enjinvoice.com Teamspeak 3 Thanks Click to expand... Have you tried doing it yourself? Adding extra buildings is classed as easy difficulty, Extra loot I would class as medium-expert level. Anyway give it a go yourself and post any errors or issues and we will help, Also don't offer cash as chances are all you will get is a greedy script kiddie with no real coding knowledge who will just copy paste
Cyanotic said: I need help adding extra loot and buildings to my epoch server I will pay who ever helps me 20$ contact me ask for Cyanotic exilegaming.enjinvoice.com Teamspeak 3 Thanks Click to expand... Have you tried doing it yourself? Adding extra buildings is classed as easy difficulty, Extra loot I would class as medium-expert level. Anyway give it a go yourself and post any errors or issues and we will help, Also don't offer cash as chances are all you will get is a greedy script kiddie with no real coding knowledge who will just copy paste
May 26, 2014 #3 C Cyanotic Member FallingSheep said: Have you tried doing it yourself? Adding extra buildings is classed as easy difficulty, Extra loot I would class as medium-expert level. Anyway give it a go yourself and post any errors or issues and we will help, Also don't offer cash as chances are all you will get is a greedy script kiddie with no real coding knowledge who will just copy paste Click to expand... do you know how to add it tho i really need some help
FallingSheep said: Have you tried doing it yourself? Adding extra buildings is classed as easy difficulty, Extra loot I would class as medium-expert level. Anyway give it a go yourself and post any errors or issues and we will help, Also don't offer cash as chances are all you will get is a greedy script kiddie with no real coding knowledge who will just copy paste Click to expand... do you know how to add it tho i really need some help