[Help Needed] How to overwrite an inventory on spawn

A few days ago I added MK17s to my server which use ammo that isn't naturally spawning. This gave me the idea to add the ammo as well as FNFAL ammo to the 7.62 ammo boxes... seeing as they are 7.62 rounds. The problem I'm running into is I can't figure out how to overwrite the ammobox inventory to include these rounds when it spawns.

More specifically the problem is I don't know how to initiate the process, because running a script to add the ammo seems easy enough.

If anybody could explain to me how to do this or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately these only cover the portion of getting the ammo box into the loot tables, not the overwriting of the inventory of the box. I appreciate you trying to help but it's not a solution to where I'm stuck.

The problem I'm running into with that method is you only have access to the fields if you are placing the object through the db or map editor. Since the ammo boxes spawn as military loot I don't think I have any way of directly editing the fields. My only solution then would be to set static ammo box spawns to find the ammo in, which I would rather avoid.

Back