[Help] Porting Taviana Reactors and oil rig to Chernarus

Fox

How can i realize it ?
i wish i could add an oil rig on Cherno and a piece of the Reactors called NPP Treblyanka.
If anyone up here knows something bout this and would share experience .

thx fox

How can i realize it ?
i wish i could add an oil rig on Cherno and a piece of the Reactors called NPP Treblyanka.
If anyone up here knows something bout this and would share experience .

thx fox
You need the pbo file out of the @DayzTaviana that says usec_rig_a and move it to your @Dayz or a custom one with the @dayz files and the usec_rig_a, but you also need permission to use these files!

If you want the oil rig so badly you can download it from here and then upload it to your server along with the server key but however depending on your provider this will change everything because you're going to need to add PBO files and keys to your server which most providers don't allow.

From what I have heard though with DayZ.ST if you ask them nicely they will add the serve the key for you (I am not promising anything here, but just from what I have read).

Reactions: Fox
No problem, hif you have a look through that website at the add-ons that is where you will find all of the buildings, weapons, vehicles and scripts but remember not all of those are not going to be compatible since they are made for the original game not the DayZ mod.

Anyone know how to fix this error on my server. I am porting a new map to dayz and it is kinda secret but here is the error.

'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.zombiemap.

just a random guess I am not a programmer but for the looks of things in your main config file you don't have the right map selected they go in numbers 1 – 13 I just don't remember which map to which number and I know nothing about installing a new map and how you would figure out which number to add for that Map

'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.zombiemap.

wrong slash ?

'bin/config.bin/CfgWorlds.zombiemap.

thx to whitesoldier94 pushing me into the right direction ,i know armaholic ,but never thought to look there for dayz map addons !

anyone have a guide on how to actually put the oil rigs off the coast of chernarus?

Its needs to be in the actual @DayZ or @DayZ_Epoch mod that clients (players) download.

Once its part of the mod you could enter the editor and add them/more.

Epoch for example... it would be very easy for awol to add it to the next release and he probably would if requested and same for DayZ but I imagine the DayZ 'team' would be alot harder to get hold of let alone convince.

Back