23:50:45   Error position: <_uid];
diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_k>
23:50:45   Error Undefined variable in expression: _uid
23:50:45 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle.sqf, line 80
23:50:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:any:""
23:50:45 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

After trying to install plot 4 life with snap pro merged i failed and put back a server backup but now this thing is happening i have tried everything nothing seems to work..

PP4L need also some changes in server.pbo . Have uploaded the backup from it too?
Or you forgot something in the player_build.sqf

I got it working by now.I forgot to put back snap extended. But yeah for some reason when i installed pp4l with snap pro, pp4l worked fine but missions didn't and snap pro didnt work at all.
I would just want to get PP4L with snap pro + vector build to work.. the problem is that then the buildables will not save to hive then too.. been trying to get this thing to work for weeks now.

Hello SchwEde,

So i have an overpoch server. I have managed so far to solve most of my issues, through searching this forum (amongst others) and also google, as i like to fix things myself so i can learn. Also I don't expect people who have took the time to learn to spoon feed me everything they know. However heres the situation:

Epoch 1.0.5.1
Overwatch 0.25

Currently installed addons:

Deploy bike
DZAI
DZMS
WAI
Snap Build Pro
Build Vectors
Plot4Life
Walk Amongst The Dead
Self Bloodbag

Now here's the issue:

Whenever players build something on the server they obviously are snapping them together. However what Im now finding is that some parts are disappearing whenever the server restarts. It appears to be mostly the Large garage doors that they are making. But sometimes it is the building part that they are snapping the doors too.

Now I've tried searching this forum and google and the only tip i could find was in the cleanup script set the cleanup of old objects to -1. I have already performed this step and the problem still exsists.

Secondly, on trying to solve this error I checked the consol for the RPT log and realised the log is constantly getting spammed with this:

Code:
18:28:27 Error position: <server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:27 Error Undefined variable in expression: server_checkhackers
18:28:30 Error in expression <[] spawn server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:30 Error position: <server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:30 Error Undefined variable in expression: server_checkhackers
18:28:33 Error in expression <[] spawn server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:33 Error position: <server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:33 Error Undefined variable in expression: server_checkhackers
18:28:36 Error in expression <[] spawn server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:36 Error position: <server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: server_checkhackers
18:28:39 Error in expression <[] spawn server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>
18:28:39 Error position: <server_checkHackers;
[] spawn server_cle>

Now with further investigation I found that this is something to do with the deploy bike script which i used:

http://opendayz.net/threads/new-deploy-pack-bike.20283/

Now in this tutorial there is a part which talks about players being killed when mounting their spawned bikes, and it says to comment out part of the antihack. When i did this this is when the console is spammed with the error. If i uncomment that part of the checkhackers then the error disappers but the players are killed when getting on their bike.

Thirdly.... How do i use my servers game tracker banner as my signature, I tried but it just displays the code not the banner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Andy

No Half Measures

have you exactly tested when the buildings disappear?
Check if its on upgrading or on build

Just try to reproduce the error and see whats causing it

I found the problem for anyone interested.

When we snap garage doors together using the 'pivot' snapping point in Snap Build Pro, the door that is placed second (the door that gets snapped to the other door) that door then disappears on Restart. Not sure why, Im kinda thinking that it to do with two objects sharing the same world space in the database.

Any suggestions?

should not be the problem. you can even dublicate objects with exact same worldspace, inventory, etc. and they should not disappear.
For me its sounds like there is something wrong with your upgrade script, but since you do not give us any logs we only can guess whats the problem

Back